...Where do I even begin? Unless you're a masochist, never get into HEROINES let alone pick a favorite out of ANY of their groups.
I woke up yesterday with one of my mutuals frantically DM'ing me to inform me about Kosuzu Moyu being fired from Dresscode. For context, she was both of our favorite Dresscode girls, and now she's just gone?? Over what you say?? We'll never know. A "serious breach of contract" that'll never be elaborated on because why would it.
Now I'm all for firing people causing trouble. Like Hanase Mai and the other iLiFE! egg girls (beside Furiru). HEROINES doesn't have that many actual troublemakers. I mean, not that we know of. Most withdrawals have been due to the girls being in secret relationships. I understand if they're getting with fans, weird dynamic there that I and many others dislike. But if it's just.... someone from their school or something............. yeah it technically is a breach of contract but is it really a big enough deal to make them leave the group? I don't think so. People that do are stupid.
And do you wanna know what just got revealed today? Kagura Hinako, Dresscode's producer, SUCKS. Deathdol (the Twitter account that's the bane of every idol fans existence) posted a tweet exposing the nasty way Hinako spoke to the girls on LINE. Promoting insane diets, comparing the girls to other "skinnier" idols, and just being so unbelievably disrespectful to a group full of teenagers and young adults. And now that that's all come out, there's also been rumors of Hinako having a pretty bad attitude during the Dresscode auditions. I can't believe I was ever excited about her producing this group.
After the expose was made, HEROINES DM'd the Deathdol asking for them to tell them which member gave the screenshots to the account. They also insinuated they'd take legal action against Deathdol if they don't. It's so obvious they're trying to protect Hinako it's sad. Why do they always try to protect the people causing the scandals?? First Hanase "I-give-alchohol-and-cigarettes-to-children" Mai, and now this.
I'll keep supporting the remaining Dresscode girls, but I won't be listening to their music anytime soon... HEROINES is the worst pain in the industry that'll never leave me. I hate them, but I just love the girls so much. I've loved them all for four years now. Yuya, I hate you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment