I’ll admit, I’ve never really been that interested in Kawaii Lab groups. They make good music for sure, have charismatic and pretty members, high budget, yada yada… but for some reason, any time I’ve tried to get into one of their groups, I’ll pick an oshi then get bored and go see what iLiFE’s been up to. Maybe Kawaii Lab groups aren’t for me, maybe I’m too obsessed with iLiFE. I dunno, you tell me.
Anyways, I’m back to give Kawaii Lab’s newly announced group a shot; MORE STAR.
As all Kawaii Lab groups do, MORE STAR’s got their own unique meaning behind their name. Something about growing MORE than they already are and becoming STARs. It’s a cute meaning for sure, but the name just feels… a little awkward. Most Kawaii Lab groups are named with the same noun+noun system. Fruits Zipper, Cutie Street, Candy Tune… you see what I’m saying? I think that’s why MORE STAR sounds odd to me.
Because… “more”? Is more a noun?
That’s a genuine question, I kind of maybe don’t know what word class more is in. But I also don’t care, More Star is an awkward name, I’m sorry.
I’m being too critical of this newborn group. Quick! Cue the member introduction segment!
Alrighty.. so this group is made up of nine (now former) Kawaii Lab. Mates members. They’re also the first Kawalab group to have white silver as a member color. Which surprised me a lot because I really could’ve sworn one of their other groups had a white member.
And I would be right! IDOLATER had a member representing white. But IDOLATER had been disbanded and abandoned when Fruits Zipper and Cutie Street left chikadom and started charting.
And I guess, silver and white are technically different colors. But let me be salty, I liked IDOLATER.
ANYWAYS… let’s actually see the members now.
Out of everyone Yuna, Karin, and Kohaku stood out to me the most.
Yuna’s absolutely adorable, she reminds me of a little bunny. Shes got small eyes and an awkward smile, which is combination that’s just so cute to me. Look at her, she’s adorable. She looks like she’d be the youngest, but she’s actually the second oldest LOL.
Kohaku really stood out to me as well. While she’s not really “my type”, she’s got huge lips. Probably some of the biggest I’ve seen in the whole idol industry, no exaggeration. Her big eyes and big lips almost make her look uncanny, like a doll.
And then there’s Karin. I’m honestly not entirely sure what made Karin stand out to me. Maybe it was the fact that she looks hafu (she absolutely looks like she’s mixed with Russian or German or something), or maybe it’s the fact that she’s energetic and I tend to gravitate towards energetic idols. I dunno. But what I do know is that she’s really pretty.














No comments:
Post a Comment