Today is an unfortunate day. Yui of Alcute, who has been on hiatus for a bit due to health issues, has announced that she’ll no longer be a member of Alcute.
Even though she wasn’t my oshi, it’s always really sad to see a beloved face leave so suddenly. Especially due to something as serious as medical issues. I hope she recovers! Seems she’d been on hiatus since late September or early October, although her last tweet (before the announcement) was posted on November 29.
She was one of the newer girls, joining the group back in April of this year. She’s been an idol since 2021 in groups like Zero Project and Rosé Collage. I wish I knew more about her when she was active. But alas, this is what happens when you procrastinate getting into a group in the chika idol industry.
Alcute has already cropped her out of their Twitter banner and unfollowed her despite them posting the announcement only being posted roughly 3 hours ago which is a little odd, but nothing new for the j-idol industry. Yui herself also tweeted a sweet message about the situation. She talked about how grateful she was for Alcute’s producer and fans, and how she’s treasured her whole experience as an idol.
No matter if this is Yui’s final group or if she’ll join a new one, no matter if a new pink member joins, I’ll continue supporting everyone of Alcute! Thank you for everything, Yui ♡

No comments:
Post a Comment