For some reason, my Twitter timeline has been overrun with random group announcements in that big picture of text form, y’know what I’m talking about?? Anyways, I normally don’t pay any mind to them because I simply don’t really know or listen to those groups. But today? Three groups I like posted the omissions block of text that normally isn’t good news. And all three were either hiatus or graduation notices.
Firstly, DIAVEL announced that Kinomi Soara will be suspending her activities due to being unstable. Luckily, this is only temporary and she’s not totally withdrawing. From what I understood, she’ll come back to perform on January 27th. Hope she recovers and rests until then.
Next, CAL&RES announced the graduation of not one but TWO members; Naruse Naru, and Himari Moa. No way… I just recovered from Kiwami’s graduation :’’) Their final performances will take place on February 16th. After their graduation, CAL&RES is gonna be down to just five members. And they’ll still probably be using that 9 member artist photo from back in April.
And finally, 7 Genme no Fleur announced the inevitable; the official graduation of their third year members. If you don’t know, Nanafleur operates in a similar way Sakura Gakuin did. It’s kind of like an idol club, and members graduate from the group at the same time they graduate from high school. So yup, on March 8th, they will have their first graduation ceremony to send off the five third years in the group; Takeuchi Haru, Takayanagi Saaya, Katsumi Sono, Kataoka Niko, and Okazawa Yui.
Those are all the announcements I wanted to share with you today. I don’t really have anything else to add honestly. Out of the groups I follow, I don’t think I missed any other graduation/hiatus notices, although let me know if I did because I have done that. Thanks for reading.



No comments:
Post a Comment