Dorothy Drop is a group I’ve been following before any full-group photo were even released. They had such a unique concept and all the members had such pretty visuals and personalities. But now, it’s officially January 16th, the day of their disbandment.
It’s a shame they lasted such a short amount of time. They were only active for, what, five or six months? The fact that they debuted with seven members and disbanded with only three left… I regret not savoring the time that Karen was still in the group.
Maybe one day DoroDoro’s final three, Usa, Lei, and Hitsugi will redebut. Or maybe we’ll see one of the four that left DoroDoro before disbandment, Karen, Nemuru, Kila Innocence, or Ramu, redebut one day. Or perhaps, they’ll all go back to living an average life. No matter what, I’ll support their choices.
This was such a sudden ending to the group. They’re not the first group under Mimy to end activities like this. I believe Maumau dealt a similar fate. Shijun no Armeria seems to be inactive as well. I really wish they had better management, disbandments like these are always the most painful. Hopefully Dura Moon doesn’t fall victim to this Mimy curse as well, they seem to be their only stable group.
I guess this is really it for DoroDoro. Thank you to Meizu Usa, Meidou Hitsugi, and Lei for staying with the group till disbandment. Thank you to Yumeno Nemuru, Maizono Karen, Kila Innocence, and Nikoto Nemuru for everything you did during your short period in the group.
Thank you for everything, Dorothy Drop ♡

No comments:
Post a Comment