Saturday, February 28, 2026

Unfortunate News I Should’ve Reported On Sooner.

You remember -SETSUNA-? I wrote about them not too long ago. I thought they had incredible potential as a group and I really liked the direction their music had.

Unfortunately, -SETSUNA- is no more.

A little while ago they announced via Twitter that their current system would come to a permanent end, that end being today. And you know what’s worse? All of their YouTube stuff has been privated. Including MV’s, shorts, live videos, etc. 

I really thought they had a bright future. They’d just performed at freaking Budokan, I really thought that would’ve brought in the funds to keep them going strong.

But alas, I was wrong. SETSUNA is now a thing of the past. I’ll miss you girls, your music was really good :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idol Battle Alive 2026 ~ Episode 2 In Review

To recap your memory, in the last episode we got to know four out of the nine groups participating in this year's Idol Battle Alive. Ido...