Saturday, March 7, 2026

Well… The Day Finally Came

 The first generation of 7 Genme no Fleur has officially come to an end. I honestly forgot how soon it was.

I really enjoyed the first generation of Nanafuru, I’ll definitely miss them a lot. 

All of the 1st gens wrote a series of final goodbyes that I swear didn’t make me tear up a little translating, you’re crazy. I really liked Harunyan’s in particular, but I might be biased because she’s my oshi. Here’s a blurb from hers I liked;

“These three years were truly so happy!!

I've been so sad that I won't be able to see everyone at our weekly live shows anymore. 🥲

The regret of not being able to stand on stage for the final Tokyo concert, and the gratitude to everyone who watched over and supported us for three years.

I gave it my all at the Nagano live show.

I had the most fun time ever!!

Thanks to all of you who believed in Nanafuru and followed along this far,

This is who I am now.

I can enjoy the stage with confidence and give it my all.

I'm the one who can enjoy chatting with you at the special event

This is who I've become over the past three years, growing with everyone's support and encouragement.

Soon I won't be able to meet with everyone like this anymore,

But goodbye isn't just about loneliness!!

Feeling lonely is only because I have so many happy memories spent with all of you!!

With the irreplaceable treasure of the time spent with you all close to my heart

I'll keep doing my best in my new life, just like Harunyan!!!”

This goodbye blog really made me remember why I started liking her so much. Shes just so sweet and optimistic, I really like the way she’s able to turn her sadness and disappointments into motivation to get stronger. Out of all the 1st gens, I’ll miss her the absolute most. But, I hope she does well in the future! She’s got the potential to re-debut into a permanent group. And if she does, I’ll be sure to support her new activities!

Nanafleurs official social media pages also posted pictures featuring the 1st gens with flowers and a graduation paper.

Okazawa Yui; Yuipon
——————
Kataoka Niko; Niko-chan
——————
Katsumi Sona; Sonarin
——————
Takayanagi Saya; Sayapi
——————
Takeuchi Haru; Harunyan
——————

All of these pictures are super cute!! Yuipon’s is my favorite, she looks so happy lol. Harunyan’s and Sonarin’s are also close contenders for my favorite. 

Let’s not get too caught up in nostalgia though, the 2nd gen girls are just as amazing as the 1st gens. I look forward to seeing the 2nd gens continue to grow with the generations yet to come! Please keep a close eye on them ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idol Battle Alive 2026 ~ Episode 2 In Review

To recap your memory, in the last episode we got to know four out of the nine groups participating in this year's Idol Battle Alive. Ido...