Friday, January 23, 2026

Happy Birthday To The Worlds Best Idol Aisu!

 HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY AISUU!!

It’s been a blessing seeing Aisu mature from a 15/16 year old underground idol, to the extremely talented girl she is today. I’ll be sure to cherish her forever ♡

As of popular-HEROINES-member fashion she just recently released a solo birthday MV. It’s called PIXEL by PIXEL. Everything about this MV is so so pretty, the theming is gorgeous. And that ishou!! Hopefully her birthday performance is streamed to YouTube (which it probably will be) because I really wanna see it in action. 

Did you know she co-wrote the lyrics? She’s so cool. She (and the other writer OKA-Nyan) did a really good job! This song is so pretty.

 

I really like how hopeful this song is. I haven’t looked much too much into the lyrics yet to be honest, but based on the MV this song seems to be themed around improving yourself PIXEL by PIXEL and how every pixel counts. I could be wrong, but that’s how I interpreted it. 

Overall this MV is so beautiful, such a pretty way to celebrate Aisu’s birthday. Aisu’s been my kamioshi since iLiFE performed at TIF for the very first time, it’s been so amazing to see her grow since then. As I said before, I’ll cherish her forever. Shes really a one-of-a-kind idol.

Have a wonderful 20th year of life Aisu! あいすだいすき♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idol Battle Alive 2026 ~ Episode 2 In Review

To recap your memory, in the last episode we got to know four out of the nine groups participating in this year's Idol Battle Alive. Ido...