Today is December 18th, Christmas is just a week away, and Kamisama no Iu Tori has just released the MV for their newest song, Happy Happy Amnesia!
Two MADS INK related posts in a row, huh.. horror themed groups, perfect for the holidays.
Anyways, from what I’ve seen, Happy Happy Amnesia - which is yet to be released on streaming platforms - is about forgetting all bad and good in your life as a coping mechanism, or something along those lines. Though, I will admit, despite the song itself definitely being five star worthy, but the MV feels more four star. It’s just a bit… boring? No real plot shown in the MV, which is a little disappointing considering how much potential Kamisama no Iu Tori has for an insane MV.
But alas, wishing for the perfect song and the perfect MV isn’t realistic. It’s not like the MV’s bad anyway, so let’s move onto my favorite shots!
You can really appreciate their eye makeup from this shot hehe
Sanso-sama~
Is she wearing face glitter? Cute
Aika-sama~
Why’s this shot so low and close? lol
Ray-sama~
She looks so handsome with this haircut *_*
Yoru-sama~Have they gotten even prettier since I last saw them? They’re so pretty in this shot
Yuugiri-sama~
She’s so CUTE!! Blonde/orange hair suits her so well
Tsumiki-sama~Why the side eye? :<<
Minna-sama~~~~ The first solo line naturally goes to Sanso.Her contacts are so vibrant here lol
This shot feels very delinquent-y, like the kinda concept Me! hasDid Alice Ria influence you, Sanso?
Aika!! You’re a cutie >.< Twintail’s suit you well, y’know
Fine I’ll come and join your cult, Sanso
Yoru.. so handsome but so menacing lol
Their piercings are so cool!!!
The eternally smiling Yuugiri. She puts the double ‘Happy’s in ‘Happy Happy Amnesia’
Dance scene!! This shot’s so cool
TSUMIKIIII!!! >////<Don’t be jealous, I’d loose my memory for you too, Yoru-sama~~
More dance scenes! This time, the ominous light in the background is brighterWatcha thinking about, Aika? How to recruit more members of the cult?Tsumiki, why do you have to be so pretty? You’re filling up my camera roll >///<
Everyone!! Bow down to queen Ray-Sama!!
Her voice is so cool *_*
Why’re you judging me, Yuugiri? :c
Yoru really shines in this MV. So pretty >///<
I’ll never get over her twintails, lol. They suit her so well!!
I love full group shots like these!! The background here is so cool looking and the beauty of their ishou’s are captured so well here
Also… is it weird to say they all have really pretty legs? Because, they do. Especially Yuugiri’s, hehe. She’s endlessly cute.
Tsumiki… you look so bored… Is Aika really more interesting than your devoted cult members? (Probably)
But it’s ok, you’re best girl after all *_*
This shot is so sick
And… the video’s over.
As I mentioned earlier, I feel like the MV could’ve had more going on. It has a lot of good shots, but most of the solo shots were the same two or three dang shots the whole MV!!! Which isn’t anything new for MADS INK groups, but it’d be nice to see some variety. There’s also almost no plot visually shown. I think this MV could’ve been a whole lot more interesting if there was some story line or something!!!
Despite all this, I did really enjoy the video. The cinematics were undeniably good, even if there wasn’t much variety. The lighting was really good almost the whole time especially during those dance scenes. Although some shots look a little awkward (that very first Aika shot… cough cough). Tsumiki was SO PRETTY IN THIS MV!!!!! …Can you tell she’s my oshi?
Anyways, aside from goddess Tsumiki, Yoru and Ray really stood out in this MV. I never paid a ton of attention to either of them, but they’ve both got really interesting voices that’s displayed well here. Ray’s voice in particular shocked me, she’s cool! Really cool!! I don’t know how to describe it, but she’s got this cool, loud, aggressive singing voice that fits Kamisama no Iu Tori’s style so well.
Yoru also got a lot of amazing shots. They’re just so pretty and handsome, and their voice is just… mwah. So perfect. Yes I’m glazing them, I’m in love~~~ This MV made Yoru my second favorite real quick. And that means they beat the Q Sanso, in my personal rankings.
The song itself is really good, but for some reason I keep forgetting what it sounds like after I listen to it - like I can’t get the chorus to stick in my head like I can with other songs. But, to be fair, it is a song called Happy Happy Amnesia. Maybe it was intentional forgettable?? Or maybe I’m just dumb. Dunno.
Nevertheless, this MV is honestly really pretty, even with its lack of shot diversity or plot. Song’s good too! It’s a dark song that displays the members strong points pretty well. Have you joined the Kamisama no Iu Tori cult? If you haven’t, you’re seriously missing out~~

































No comments:
Post a Comment