Sunday, May 12, 2024

Japan culture group Oiran Dochu

 Happy Mother’s Day! As a Mother’s Day post, I’d like to write about something that has zero correlation to Mother’s Day. Why not? Today, I will be talking about the Japan Culture group Oiran Dochu.

Oiran Dochu is a six member group formed on December 26th of last year. The members are Sakuma Yoi (mcolor: yellow), Moai Rizu (mcolor: green), Hiiragi Chikage (mcolor: purple), Chunli Minyong (mcolor: white), Hanami Anna (mcolor: blue), and Akatsuki Miyako (mcolor: red). On April 29th 2024, Anna went on a hiatus to treat a mental illness and is still on a hiatus. They are under the same company as the group Metarium, which I don’t know much about, but they seem cute. Oiran Dochu is relatively new and incredibly underrated. They have a really unique sound, plus their MVs are pretty high quality. Their most recent song, Tawamure ni Hana Sakasenshou, is super fun and energetic. Here’s the MV!

As you can see, it’s a very fun and unique group. As much as I love this song, I actually prefer their darker ones. Their second most recent song, Kagome Uta, is much darker. When I first heard it, the screams caught me off guard. But I love what it added to the song! I believe it was Yoi who was the screamer, but I could be wrong. The song has been on repeat since it came out, but it hasn’t gotten old one bit! 

Another song I like is Hyakka Ryouran. Hyakka Ryouran was the first actual MV Oiran Dochu released, and all the members look absolutely stunning in it! I really like Chikage’s calm voice. Rizu’s range and singing ability is oddly very satisfying to listen to. All of the members have very unique voices, and I hope they become more popular one day! 

All of the members are incredibly talented, so talented that I find it hard to pick an oshi. Seriously, my oshi changes daily, haha. Oiran Dochu deserves so much more fame then what they have right now, so go support them! This is my first post on this blog, thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idol Battle Alive 2026 ~ Episode 2 In Review

To recap your memory, in the last episode we got to know four out of the nine groups participating in this year's Idol Battle Alive. Ido...