Sunday, May 19, 2024

The adorable models of Cuugal

I've been a fan of the company Spiral Music for a while. They are a very underrated company that has produced groups such as Harajuku Gakuen, Konyanko Oukoku, and ww. They also have a good amount of solo idols, one being a 9 year old girl named Maikawa Yuno, aka Yunopino. She is also a model for the kids magazine Cuugal, which leads into what I want to write about today. I've recently become obsessed with them. There is a large selection of models to love, and tons of videos to get to know them all. I focus on a few models in general, so lets talk about them!

First, I would like to talk about the solo idol I mentioned earlier, Maikawa Yuno. Yunopino is a former member of Konyanko Oukoku, along with their subunit Neko Punch. She graduated from both on January 14th 2023 and has been active as a solo idol since. Her lives are really cute, and I love how she introduces herself during MC's. She became a Cuugal model last year, although i'm not sure exactly when. I tried to go digging in her twitter to find when she became a model, but ultimately gave up due to the amount of posts that were on there. That doesn't matter much to me anyway, i'm much more interested in her current activities. Yunopino recently celebrated her 9th birthday, and it was extremely adorable! Her birthday dress was so so cute, Spiral Music is always good at giving her adorable dresses! I really like her cute high-pitched voice as well. Seriously, I've watched so many videos and performances of her that I can recognize her and her voice in an instant. I also enjoy her style. She has very good control of her body and models and dances very well. Everything about Yunopino is cute!
.

Next, I would like to talk about the twins Miona and Aina, together known as AiMio. They are both 12 years old. They have their own youtube channel, and post many fun vlogs and other things on there! They are also good dancers, and have made many dance covers to various songs, mainly k-pop. I think my favorite was LEAP HIGH, which Kanchan (another model I will talk about later,) was featured as well. Something I've noticed about AiMio is that they often are together with others models rather than just the two by themselves. Although, they do have a good amount of videos with just the twins. I think their personalities are both very cute and fun, their vlogs being easy to watch even if you don't understand the language. The twins are both very pretty as well, what's not to love about AiMio?



Next, I would like to talk about the adorable Kanchan, who was featured on the cover of the most recent Cuugal issue! Her full name is Kajihara Kanna and she is 14 years old! I don't know as much about her, she doesn't have a youtube channel or twitter, only TikTok and Instagram, and I unfortunately do not have instagram. As I mentioned when talking about AiMio, she was one of the three dancing in the LEAP HIGH dance cover. She did the best in my opinion! I had to watch it twice to fully see her, but I made sure to zoom in the second. Other than that, I don't really know much about her. So lets move onto the next model!

The last model I would like to talk about is Mantani Airi. Airi is 9 years old, turning 10 this year. Airi is such a funny girl, any video she's featured in is a guaranteed to be a fun ride. She was featured in a recent AiMio video, and it was such a great experience watching. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the things she gets up too. Her personality shines the most in her youtube channel. Overall, she's just a blast to watch, such an adorable and funny girl.

Those were all the models I've decided to write about! When I become more of an educated fan of Cuugal I'll probably write about them more, but for right now I really only focus on these 5 girls. Heres two random fun facts for you; the background for this blog is a Cuugal magazine, and my favorite out of all of them is defiantly Yunopino, which I bet you could've guessed. She is the person who lead me to discovering Cuugal after all. Anyways, thank you for reading my idol (or, I guess idol and model) blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idol Battle Alive 2026 ~ Episode 2 In Review

To recap your memory, in the last episode we got to know four out of the nine groups participating in this year's Idol Battle Alive. Ido...