A little bit ago, I wrote about the recent news surrounding the group Chiitan Bombers (and Chiquita, but they're not todays topic). To summarize, three Chiitan Bombers members announced they'd be graduating from the group and continuing activities in other groups. Cocomi Coco's gone to Chiquita, Himekawa Moe's gone to Meno New Year, and Aoba Eika will be joining Cerisier in August. I wasn't too distraught about these graduations since they're still gonna be in other groups. Plus, my two favorite candidate members, Nanase Sui and Ichinose Ran were promoted. But another round of graduations were just announced..... and these ones have a bit of a kick..
During a performance just recently, Momose Rin, Nono, Koiha Mero, and candidate member Hoshisaki Hirari announced they'd be graduating from Chiitan Bombers on September 13. I did not expect any of these whatsoever. Momorin's been my favorite since I discovered them, she just feels so essential to the group. And Nono's always been my number 2. I've grown really attached to their former seven member lineup. By October, it'll just be Natsume Yukari left from that lineup.
Hopefully this isn't the end of Chiitan Bombers. Chiitan Bombers OSK just opened auditions for their second generation. I'm sure they could find some new members. Or maybe they'll just continue with a three member lineup. Only the future knows...
Rest in peace to the best seven members ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment