Friday, October 2, 2026

Sakura Yuchu, Former Member Of Love it ice...

 I've been mildly interested in the group Love it ice for about a month now. I originally only watched a show of theirs because I thought their ishous were cute, but then the members kept me captive with their cuteness even though they're just alright performers. I also may have fell in love with their annoyingly cutesy song Katamoi Koi. Sugar Magic is also a genuinely good song with a great instrumental. 

The girls who kept me most captivated ended up being their newest and youngest member Hisui Miri (who might be one of the cutest girls in the entire industry), and their token bob-haired member Sakura Yuchu. And in true idol fashion, one of my favorites has already left the group. I'm sure you can guess who. 

Yuchu's graduation was announced on September 8, originally set to take place on October 2 at Shinei DAYTRIVE. During her last 24 days in the group, I made sure to cherish their seven member lineup as much as possible. She gave such great energy to the group, remembering she was leaving always made me a bit sad.

Flash-forward to the present day, she's now officially a former member. But you know what's worse than just loosing her? Loosing her WITHOUT A GRADUATION PERFORMANCE! That's right, her gradcon got CANCELLED the day before with no explanation. I've never been so devastated!! 

She ended up leaving the group silently without a send-off or nothing!! And her Twitter account has been fully deleted!!! It's a sad day for me as a Yuchu ni-oshi, I can't even imagine what the people who have her as their number one feel like! If only they could've rescheduled the show. Maybe we even would've gotten a few more days with her... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idol Battle Alive 2026 ~ Episode 2 In Review

To recap your memory, in the last episode we got to know four out of the nine groups participating in this year's Idol Battle Alive. Ido...