Sunday, September 20, 2026

The New Chiitan☆Bombers OSK

 Chiitan☆Bombers OSK has just recently held their highly anticipated 1st Year Anniversary One-man Live. During that concert, they debuted many new team lineups, new members, and even new units. So let me introduce you to the new Chiitan☆Bombers OSK!

Teams O and S have been shuffled around a bit. Team O now consists of:

Hikari Sara (transferred from Team S)
Amatsuki Mion (transferred from Team K)
Suzutaki Runa (transferred from Team S)
Meibi (transferred from Team S)
Reanya (transferred from Team K)
Matyurin
Nanahime Yui

And Team S now consists of:

Mori Yuuna (transferred from Team K)
MERIA (transferred from Team K)
Icchan
Ouzora Rara
Amane Sena

They're this close to having balanced teams again. If one of the remaining Team O members transferred to Team S, they'd both have six. Not that that really matters, I just thought it was funny. 

Moving on, they've also debuted not one but TWO new units! The first unit, ∀-Chu☆ (pronounced All-Chu), is one they'd already announced prior to the show - although the members were just unveiled. I'd originally thought they were just a subunit/shuffle unit, but the members appear to have been fully transferred to ∀-Chu☆ and are no longer members of their original teams. These members being:

Amasaki Kaede (orange; transferred from Team K)
Hanachan (red; Transferred from Team O)
Ichinose Rin (purple; Transferred from Team O)
Serntyo (white; Transferred from Team O)
Yumemi Kana (light blue; Transferred from Team K)
Sakuraba Riona (pink; Transferred from Team K)
Hanasaki Nako (green; Transferred from Team O)

Unlike the other teams, I'm sure you noticed this unit has MEMBER COLORS! They also have custom outfits that are much different than the ones OSK fans are used to. They have these cute new black and red themed costumes that I can't wait to see more of! Here's their amazing debut performance.

The second unit unveiled is one even the members weren't aware of, Team EIGHT! This unit is a shuffle unit comprised of six of the remaining Team O and S members. Chiitan☆Bombers OSK has been using a shuffle unit for some of their performances prior (such as during their recent Aigeki appearance), but this is the first time it's been solidified as an actual unit. The Team EIGHT members are:

Hikari Sara (concurrent member of Team O)
Matyurin (concurrent member of Team O)
Amatsuki Mion (concurrent member of Team O)
Reanya (concurrent member of Team O)
Ouzora Rara (concurrent member of Team S)
Nanahime Yui (concurrent member of Team O)

Now that I'm writing that out, I'm noticing that it's basically just Team O Members + Rara, which is an interesting decision for a shuffle unit. I wish some of the other Team S members were featured, but it's whatever. This lineup features a lot of the OSK girls I like, so I don't really care that much. 

You might've noticed I've neglected to mention much about Team K. That's because this team has had the biggest change of all. All of the original members have been transferred out, and the new second generation members have taken their place! The second generation members have finally been revealed!! Team K is now made up of:

Ichika
Kiko
Kano / Kana (I'm not exactly sure what her name is)
Kotona
Aizawa
Yuuka
Acchan
Yucchan
Shiraishi Sera

Some of these romanizations might be incorrect since there's almost no information on them yet. The girls don't even seem to have X accounts yet! 

Kiko might be the new youngest OSK member, being just 7 years old. Meaning she was born in either 2017 or 2018. Kano said she's 10, and Acchan and Yucchan are both 15. Speaking of the latter two, they're not only probably the two new oldest members, but they also appear to be twins! How cool is that? The video attached below has all of the information about the 2nd generation girls currently available. 

I'm really looking forward to the future of Chiitan☆Bombers OSK! This group just keeps getting better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idol Battle Alive 2026 ~ Episode 2 In Review

To recap your memory, in the last episode we got to know four out of the nine groups participating in this year's Idol Battle Alive. Ido...